Slowly releasing...

Slowly I release....
allowing the stillness
to comfort...restore...
peace and balance....
dreams...

Today, I am slowly releasing....after a period of stillness....I was feeling over tasked...tired...and full of negativity. So I allowed myself....gave myself permission to rest in silence...trying to empty my mind of thoughts to regain focus. At first I resisted the rest...I fought with myself...I beat myself up for not staying my course. I finally allowed the stillness to take over.
Today, as my energy is being restored I find myself returning to my center...I am finding once again a place of peace and balance.
Today, I slowly release my thoughts...my feelings...my love. I have vowed not to hurry this process, but rather I rejoice in the stillness that still surrounds me as I slowly release the positive feelings that it has allowed me to return to.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you find a moment...a day...a week to allow the stillness to surround you so that you can see and feel your energy being restored?

1 comment:

MeowGoddess said...

Thank you for sharing these words.

How beautifully you express what I am feeling when I allow myself to let go and surrender. Aah!!! That beautiful state of grace. Rejoicing in these gentle life lessons.

Thank you for being a LOVECat my Sister Goddess.

I am so grateful. I am so blessed.

I keep you and your family in my heart. Until we can laugh together again,

Wishing you,
Peace & Love, Just Because,
Goddess Diana