answers...


questions
from the
past
swirl
around...
aware
of the
answers
I
grow...

Today, I am aware of answers....of seeking them...finding them...listening to them....growing from them...As I ask questions of myself....I am trusting the thoughts...emotions....words that come to me...As I ponder my questions today, I find myself on a journey....I feel the past swirling around me....I am determined to learn my lessons and grow....Today, I am aware of answers....today, I look to the possibilities before me....to the truth...to the magic...to the answers.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS:What can you do today, to allow yourself to listen better for your answers in order to hear your truth...your magic?

3 comments:

Judy H said...

I like the spirals and how they are not 'perfect' and have a bit of texture to them.

Laura said...

beautifully said...and artfully depicted. Hope you are well. I just started blogging again after a long hiatus. Please stop by. I'm adding a link on my page to this blog, hope you might find mine inspiring enough to add to yours.
namaste,
Laura

Ascender Rises Above said...

i like these; like looking inside a kalidiscope (sp)