expressing....

slowly...
with
color...
words...
interaction...
ideas...
feelings...
I
express
myself.

Today, I am aware of expressing myself...clearly...without a lot of fear...originally...and
emotionally... Recently I have found myself hesitant...unclear...confused...searching for my words...my colors...my voice...Today, I am aware of expressing....expressing myself with my writing...with my paint...with my honesty...interacting with others...keeping the direction open...
slowly turning and sharing my ideas and feelings....allowing once again my own originality...my own individuality...my own uniqueness... to flow...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today, to slowly express YOURSELF?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Good post Affirmations.

Thanks,
karim - Positive thinking