CHANGE....

As you all know I have been maintaining this blog and the previous mandala blog (Art by Luminosity) for almost 4 years now....WOW!....
But, lately I have been restless...I have been wanting....I have been feeling change....
Things come and go in our lives ...they serve there purpose...hopefully we have learned from them...hopefully we have grown...hopefully the messages that they have brought our way have been put into action....
I am on the verge of change....I am not sure what is going to happen with my journal...but I know that it is changing...my thoughts are changing...my life is changing....
I am fearful...I am excited....and most of all I am ready....
I will be back as soon as I figure it out....
Thank you for being here and supporting me as I ventured from the inside out....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Donna said...

Please come back!