self-determination...

growing...
revisiting...
rekindling...
dreaming...
pampering...
with
self-determination

Today, is a day of self-determination...shifting my thoughts to my own personal needs...I am reflecting...pampering...growing...reconnecting with myself.
Today, is a day of self-determination....realizing that I have been feeling confused...thinking of others to much and not taking good care of myself.
Today, is a day of self-determination...I allow myself to become familiar once again with ME...I allow myself to feel the growth that I am making....I allow myself to head towards my dreams with a sense of purpose...I allow myself the individuality that allows me to be uniquely ME...
Today, is a day of self-determination...I regrow the strength of my leaves (even though they may be weighed down with other things)...I revisit my dreams...I rekindle my expectations of life...
Today, is a day of self-determination...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today that allows you to once again discover your self-determination?

No comments: