celebrate....a reflection....

I stand in the middle of my life and celebrate!

This has been a week of celebrations....birthday celebrations...welcoming home celebrations...
creative celebrations...robin sighting celebrations....good news celebrations...
Life has so many celebrations....some bigger than others....some more apparent than others...
But I am so aware that this week has been a week of celebrations....and I am grateful for each and every one of them....both big and small....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you find to celebrate today (big or small)?

2 comments:

Cheryl Finley said...

This mandala looks and feels like a celebration! I am celebrating my life..right here, right now...and that I am feeling good in my body, mind and spirit...and my loved ones are healthy, capable and courageous...

thank you... for shining your light...

Laura said...

Hurray for good news and joy big, small and in between!