believing....a reflection

believing in
the seeds of
happiness...
contentment...
joy...
awareness...
ME...

Today is a day of believing....I feel the growth of seeds that need to be nourished in order to ripen...I believe in the seeds of happiness...contentment...joy...awareness...that are ME.
Today, is a day of believing...allowing myself to be aware of everything around me...feeling connected to NOW....not venturing to far ahead...allowing myself to cultivate and tend to those seeds.
Today, is a day of believing...feeling deeply...feeling meaning...feeling contentment...feeling every moment of this beautiful day.
Today is a day of believing....And I believe in ME.

As I reflect on this week I am aware that by committing to intimacy I reconnect to love...I am aware that I can safely dream regardless of what is going on around me...that if I stay focused to my center...my truth..I find answers to questions...I find a peace...As I reflect on this week I am aware that I need to take care of my inner and my outer self in order to be better able to take care of others.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week...what can you find about yourself to believe in?

No comments: