Present....A reflection

in the
NOW
and
in the
KNOW
I feel
PRESENT.

Today, I am feeling present...in the NOW and in the KNOW...
Today, I am feeling present...connecting...feeling positive...moving toward my center with joy.
Today, I am feeling present...feeling each moment...slowly opening...being aware of my feelings
my life...my loves...my center.
Today, I am feeling present...

As I reflect on this week I am aware of the birth of Spring that is within me and around me and the affect that has on me. I am aware that excitement and energy comes with making decisions..
I am aware that dancing with the music of my soul allows me to respond and listen to my messages better...I am aware that I am celebrating this week....Celebrating myself and my rebirth of growth as Spring approaches.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week...your present...what can you celebrate about yourself?

No comments: