support...

security...
love...
strength...
confidence...
a foundation
of support.

Today, I am aware of support....from family...from friends...from virtual strangers.
Today, I am aware of support....feeling a sense of security...love...that is enduring and consistent.
Today, I am aware of support...bringing strength...encouragement...compassion...a knowledge that I am not alone.
Today, I am aware of support...giving me a solid foundation...positive re-enforcement...a deep sense of confidence.
Today, I am aware of support...from family...from friends...from virtual strangers that holds me...cradles me...soothes me. Today, I am aware of support...today, I acknowledge it with thanks.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Take a moment today to feel the support of those around you....take a moment today to acknowledge how much it means to you.

6 comments:

donna!ee said...

thank you so much for this posting, well, all of your posting...your heart words help me better express what i most often want to share with my daughter (she lives in argentina now)... know that you are loved, appreciated & supported... allways! ;)

Royce Addington said...

Pattie, a mighty creative goddess, casts her huge nets of light through the depths and heights, hoping to fill them with kindred hearts. Those who are lucky enough to be caught in Pattie’s nets are transported to her compassionate realm where they enjoy a respite of comfort, inspiration and beauty. Even in physical silence, the power of Pattie’s light and message is a magical, mystical, rippling echo of inspiration through the Land of Mortals. She rocks my world!

Eloise Taesali said...

Your work is beautiful, it also relays a message with heart and meaning. Lovely! Thank you for sharing yourself!!!

Lori said...

Thank you! I find one of the hard parts of support is accepting it, which should come easy. I find we are all on autopilot to be independent and self reliant, but it is so important to express the need for support. I love this, thank you Pattie!

Whispers and Wishes said...

found you by way of BGC and so glad i got a chance o stop by. I love your drawings posts. lovely to ead through your "meditations" and a wonderful place to come rest my mind for a few minutes. You can visit me at http://www.whispersandwishes.blogspot.com

Janece said...

Pattie - this is lovely. Thank you!