balance...

grounding...
exploring...
recapturing...
balance.

Today, I am aware of balance...of staying grounded...of staying positive...of exploring my insights...
Today, I am aware of balance...how when I give my energy away to tasks and people for the wrong reasons I become unbalanced.
Today, I am aware of balance...bringing it to me with affirmations...creativity...love...both for myself and for others...gaining a positive attitude as I release the negative.
Today, I am aware of balance...watching as I give my energy back to myself...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today to give your energy back to yourself in order to bring balance?

1 comment:

donna!ee said...

oh my...a shout out for blissful harmony! your insightful verbage & graphics are the bomb!! thank you much ... ;)