eye of the storm...



finding...
peace...
empowerment...
in the
eye
of the storm.


Today, I am aware of being in the eye of the storm....I have been sitting on the edge of it for quite some time...but here there is a quiet...a time to figure things out...
Today, I am aware of being in the eye of the storm....where I am saying..."enough is enough"...
where I am aware that I must do something...I must reach out and hold true to myself...my dreams...my values....and even if what I choose to do turns out to be a mistake, at least I am throwing off the restrictions that appear to be limiting me...holding me in a pattern...taking away some of my energy.
Today, I am aware of being in the eye of the storm....where there is a quiet understanding with myself....where I am feeling that I will allow myself to shatter old patterns and limitations...so that I can see the amazing vitality and empowerment that is before me.
Today, I am aware of being in the eye of the storm....and I feel at peace.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do to find peace in the eye of the storm?

No comments: