releasing light...

energy...
acceptance...
understanding...
kindness...
respect...
appreciation...
happiness...
love...
gently releasing
my light.

Today, I am aware of releasing light...releasing positive energy...releasing my acceptance and understanding...not only for myself but for those I love and those I come in contact with.
Today, I am releasing my light...to allow myself different choices...a calm...a grace..to inspire...to create...to feel the flow.
Today, I am releasing light...to freely generate a happiness...kindness...love...respect...and
appreciation for all that I do and for all that others do for me.
Today, I am releasing light...allowing my passions to generate from my center...allowing myself to consciously project outward my positive feelings...my voice...my warmth...my love.
Today, I am aware of releasing light to my myself and others.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today to release your light to better serve yourself and others?

1 comment:

Laura said...

today I blogged about giving and receiving...I sent an email to my new doctor thanking her for her kindness toward me...I sent some gifts to www.afiveoh4uplifting.com to bring smiles and light to kids in hospitals this holiday season...it's been a pretty shiny day for me!

blessings to you Patti,
Laura