gentle motion....

forward...
backward...
side to side...
gentle motion
leading me
to myself.

Today, I gently feel the swaying motion...the swinging...the right/left..the good/bad...the in/out.
Today, I gently feel the two sides...my heart in the middle. Gently I feel the motions...gently I try to find the balance...the middle...looking and watching the movements...the whispers...the internal message.
Today, I gently feel the swaying motion...forward...backward...side to side...circular motions...
opening up to energy...love...creativity...joy...happiness.
Today, I gently feel the motion as I step back into my routine...step back into my self...my thoughts...allowing me to see and understand my self better...allowing me to see new dreams.
Today, I gently feel the swaying motion.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you go about your day can you allow yourself to feel your gentle motion, that shows you all sides and allows you to be more of who you are?

No comments: