honest look...a reflection

connecting...
honestly...
to
words...
actions...
emotions...
truth.

Today, I take an honest look....an honest look at my actions and reactions.
Today, I take an honest look...at how I have made situations...ignored situations...continued situations...
Today, I take an honest look...at my role without judgment...looking at my behavior...looking at my patterns...
Today, I take an honest look...at my truth...openly connecting with words...actions...emotions.
Both positive and negative...flaws and dreams.
Today, I take an honest look....to discover and see more of my true self.

As I reflect on this week I am very aware of re-emerging....of slowly allowing myself to remember what it feels like to float ...to flow...to release.
As I reflect on this week I am very aware of trying to stay centered...truthful...and open to myself ...to my thoughts...to my center.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week...can you see and feel the honest lessons before you?

No comments: