repeating....


moving
forward...
searching
inward...
repeating...
repeating...
repeating.

Today, I am aware of repeating...repeating lessons that are still unlearned...unsettled within me.
Knowing that I am internalizing my happiness by repeating these lessons over and over....that I am feeling unsettled by looking outside myself for answers...for joy....for happiness.
Today, I am aware of repeating...I see my steps and I move forward...I search deep for harmony to guide me...knowing that even though there will always be situations and conditions that I can not change...all I need to do is step out....step up...step forward...step inward.
Today, I am aware that by repeating these lessons I am moving...and that all I really need to do is reaffirm my belief that happiness comes from within myself.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What lessons do you find yourself repeating? How can you better hear the answers that are presented to your from within?

No comments: