bonding...a reflection


revealing...
connecting...
sharing...
bonding.

Today, I am aware of bonding...that by revealing my thoughts...emotions...honesty...openly
I bond with myself and with others... when I allow my voice...my creativity...my love to be shared I feel connected...happier...comfortable with all that surrounds me.
As I reflect on this week I am aware that it has been a week of connecting...connecting with my love...my dreams...my emotions from both the past and the present...from my heart. I am aware that I have been touching my truth for energy and growth. As I reflect on my week I am aware that this has been a week of using my voice...my love...my creativity to share my spirit with my self and others in order to connect...touch...and bond.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today to strengthen your bonds? As you reflect on your week what are you aware of that allowed you to connect..touch and bond with yourself and others?

No comments: