morning light...

immersed in...
growth...
happiness...
joy...
amongst the
challenges...
the morning light
washes
over me.

Today, I was up very early....it was quiet and a cool breeze danced around me...as I settled into the routine of my affirmation I became aware of the morning light...the feeling that each new day is a new beginning...that we carry nothing forward to this day that we do not want to bring with us....that it is the gift of a new beginning...new adventures...new dreams...acceptance...
permission...creativity...love. By immersing myself into this new day I can once again discover growth...happiness...joy despite the challenges that surround me...I am aware that with each morning light I can experience wonder...I can feel and give more love...I can explore and see more creativity. Today, I am aware of the morning light....Today, I will take great pleasure in
allowing it to wash over me.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What are you aware of with this new day...this new morning light?

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Simply beautiful...and I do love morning light..