Resurfacing....A reflection...

simplify...
consciously...
reach out...
nurture...
silently...
be present...
be aware..
be in touch...
resurface.

Today, I am aware of resurfacing....still just below the surface I am rising up with intention...
to stay in touch with my inner voice, allowing me to hear my truth...to simplify and slow down...letting go of the need to be caught in the fast pace of the web I sometimes spin...to be conscious, of what I choose to allow in my life....to reach out, and be supported and to support...to nurture, those I love and myself...to be aware, of my surroundings and breathe of them deeply...to be present, and face challenges as best I can and accept that there are some things that I cannot change....to be silent, to give freely to myself my rituals and routines and relax within them....Today, I am aware of resurfacing....still just below the surface I am rising up with intention....
As I reflect on this week I am aware that all my affirmations have started with a R ...
Risking flight by letting go and realizing my truth...Refueling with optimism...power...and dreams...Reaching out...with thoughts and feelings...fears and dreams that I expose....and Remembering to honor myself and my dreams....
I am aware today, that the week has been preparing me to ready myself to Resurface.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What intentions can you set for yourself that will allow you to resurface today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pattie...
Intriguing mandala..and the term "resurfacing", I immediately thought of you being a "surface designer" - I believe that's the term you use. How interesting...now you're "resurface" designer is emerging :) I wonder what she'll create!

love you girl..

Anonymous said...

P.S. Yes, affirmations with an "R"! I've also noticed how things shift with the pre-fix "Re"..which I blogged about last summer; and see in your post too. Those "Rs" and "Re's" find us don't they. Years ago I didn an entire journal page with "RE" words. In your post I see:
REsurfacing, REflection, REmember, REfuel. I think there's therapy in the "REs" - Thank you for REminding me of that.

Connie Fossenier said...

Patti, this is so touching...just found your blog..
wonderful food for the soul..
connie paxman