capturing....a reflection

looking...
inward...
outward...
to capture
the colors...
and gentle
flowing shapes.

Today, I am aware of capturing that which inspires me...the beauty of the sky...the sun shining...my surroundings...looking within and outward...to see the colors and the gentle flowing shapes....Once again feeling myself fully engaged in my creativity with projects. Today, I am aware of capturing and filling my life with colorful creativity.
As I reflect on this week I am aware of the pull that Spring has been having on me...the brilliant blueness of the sky felt both inward and outward...the reaching out to balance...nurture..and remember intimacy...the feelings of trust and believing as paths appear before me and the colors...shapes and designs of magical growth...Today, as I reflect on this week I am aware that my Spring is blooming from the inside out.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Are you aware of your Spring blooming with color...with gentle flowing shapes from the inside out?

No comments: