bonds...a reflection

helping...
sharing...
opening...
to the
bonds...
with others
for
trust...
strength...
wisdom.

Today, I am aware of bonds...the bonds that protect me...the bonds brought to me by those I trust and care about.
Today, I am aware of bonds...the bonds that I have created by opening myself up...by being vulnerable enough to share my heart..the bonds I have with those who truely walk with me...help me...share with me...bringing trust...strength...wisdom my way.
Today, I am aware of bonds...the bonds that are holding me with love..
Today, I am aware of bonds...how by sharing myself...my fears...my pain...my joys...my love...my life with those I feel bonded with I feel a wholeness.

As I reflect on this week I am aware that I am melding the dark and light sides of my life a little more successfully. By being gentler and softer with myself...my thoughts...my words...I am slowly rounding the sharp edges. I am aware that by spilling open I continue to grow and by the sharing of myself I am feeling protected and loved during a difficult time.  As I reflect on this week I am aware that I do not have to face anything alone as long as I stay open...look at things with a softer eye...and allow others to embrace me with their love.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week, how can you better feel the bonds with others to help and protect you with the love they offer?

No comments: