The light within....A dialogue

the
warm...
nurturing...
light
glows
from
within
the
spin.

Today, I am aware of the light that is glowing within the spin I am in....I have taken words personally....I have allowed them to hurt me....Today, I see my light...I feel its warmth...these words have no bearing on me...So I will allow my distance...I am aware of another's insecurities...another's opinion...what is going on inside them to affect me...and really it has nothing to do with me...Today, I am aware of the light that glows within the spin I am in...I will feel the warmth...I will let go of the hurt...It is up to me to feel my value...and well being...It is up to me not to let someones words hurt me....Today, I feel the light within...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Even when surrounded by some negative...can you feel your light?

No comments: